- Institute of Parasitology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Hlinkova 3 / Puškinova 6, 04001 Košice, Slovakia
- +421-55-622 27 87
Web of Science Researcher ID: X-2757-2018
Scopus Author ID: 12784646500
- Morphological identification and taxonomic classification of free-living and plant parasitic nematodes.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of nematode communities.
- Geographical distribution of soil nematodes in different types of agro-ecosystems and natural ecosystems.
- Nematodes communities as bio-indicators of quality and stability of soil environment.
- Primary and secondary succession of soil nematodes, effect of various factors on disturbance of ecosystems and bioindication of that disturbance by soil nematodes (pesticides, natural disasters etc).
|2011-present||senior researcher; Institute of Parasitology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Košice, Slovakia|
|2007-2011||researcher; Institute of Parasitology, SAS, Košice, Slovakia|
|2003-2007||Ph.D. student; Institute of Parasitology, SAS, Košice, Slovakia|
|Education and training|
|2011||Qualification IIa (senior researcher)|
|2003-2007||Ph.D. study at the Institute of Parasitology, SAS, Košice, Slovakia;
Degree Ph.D. awarded by the Presidium of the Slovak Academy of Sciences;
Specialization – Parasitology
|1998-2003||Degree Ing. (equivalent to a Master of Science in engineering) awarded by the Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resource, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia; specialization – Plant Protection|
|Working stays abroad|
|Institute of Soil Biology, Biology Centre, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, České Budějovice, Czech Republic|
|October 2009 – March 2010||Institut of Developmental Biology and Cancer (IBDC) University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis v Nice, France|
|June 2010||Short Term Scientific Mission, COST 862, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Bulgaria|
|August 2012||Ghent University, Department of Biology, Nematology Unit, Ledeganckstraat 35, 9000 Ghent, Belgium|
|September – October 2012||NemaLab-ICAM, Dept. Biologia, Universidade de Évora, 7002-554 Évora, Portugal|
|October 2015||Department of Zoology, Hungarian Natural History Museum, Department of Zoology, Baross u. 13. Budapest, H-1088 HUNGARY|
|Member of the Slovak Society of Parasitology|